Friday, January 22, 2010

Thick Cervical Mucus 7dpo If My Cervical Mucus Is Thick AFTER I Had Unprotected Sex On Ovulation Day, Is It Ruling Out Preg?

If my cervical mucus is thick AFTER i had unprotected sex on ovulation day, is it ruling out preg? - thick cervical mucus 7dpo

Accept that the day had unprotected sex the exact day of ovulation, but now 5 days after my last game, I download cream! This term does not mean that it happened? or has nothing to do with it!? I'm 21 and my BF is much older (37) and both want to be pregnant .... I need advice! , Thank you thank you in advance, this is seriously driving me crazy!

2 comments:

  1. Mrs.Earnhardt, Married my MarineJanuary 22, 2010 at 8:44 PM

    I also had 4dpo and also had mild cramps and stitches in the mine. Right? Anthing if you are let me know of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A heavy flow can say she is ovulating, or is about to start a period. However, it is rare for an increase in flow for several days after sex, what it leaves behind and what creates your body needs to go somewhere, not rule out pregnancy. It could very well become pregnant. Take a look at the calendar and see what happens. Good luck, my dear. I wish him all the best.

    ReplyDelete