Sunday, January 24, 2010

How To Become A Property Manager What Does It Take To Become A Freelance Rental Property Manager In Florida?

What does it take to become a freelance rental property manager in Florida? - how to become a property manager

Hello! I will hire an independent property manager in the Florida peninsula. Basically, I'll rent villas in the villages and beach houses for them, make sure they are clean, and organize the maintenance and others.
Who knows:
How / how much I pay (or 10% rate of the rent or cleaning fees, etc.)?
Do I need an additional certificate (I have a degree in Bus Administration / Marketing)?
What are the laws agree with that?
If the tenant paid directly to me and I pay the owner or vice versa?
Any help or info is greatly appreciated!
THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. In Florida, you must have at least one licensed vendor to rent the flat for a year or longer if your property. We can not operate as an agency and does not operate through a broker and may be paid by someone, but in the hallway. I'm not sure what the standard rate of separation between a manager and the broker, but it is always negotiable. I suggest you get your license sales Associates and then talk to some agents in the region and see whether they specialize in rentals. I'm sorry, Rain On Your Parade, but I think you'll find similar situations in other countries.

    ReplyDelete