Sunday, January 24, 2010

Polish Big Breasts Why Do Men From South America And Africa Like Polish Girls So Much?

Why do men from South America and Africa like Polish girls so much? - polish big breasts

I am from Poland and 9 / 10 when people see me or speak Spanish or Black.Some have even learned the language and try to impress Polish me.I ask me what routinly initated t if I guys.I Polish Don bin approah always fair to me as if I am only on the books in the library and a Latino or Black Guy comes behind me and began to chatting.This my city is known for his black and Latino population miracle (most Ukrainian, Indian, Italian, English, French, Indians, Asians and Pacific Islanders). I just want to know why? "I do not like (it's flattering for a guy starts to sing a song of love to you in Spanish) But why? Set girls.I m but I love big and thick (not fat or) anorexia have small breasts, narrow waist and broad hips *** teardrop-shaped, blue-green eyes, face and under most Poles PPL a long nose end.So with a blow to what they find attractive, all white children who go to my hip friends.Is large breasts?

No comments:

Post a Comment