Friday, January 29, 2010

Gameshark Cheats For Pokemon Ruby On Vba For VBA Pokemon Ruby, I Need Some Help With Cheat/Gameshark Codes.?

For VBA Pokemon Ruby, I need some help with Cheat/Gameshark codes.? - gameshark cheats for pokemon ruby on vba

I wonder where we should apply in the cheat code for the Master Code for Ruby (9E6AC862-823AB7A8, 46B7D9E4-A709E9E1) because it does not seem to match anywhere in the list of tricks.

Is it in the code, trucos Gameshark or codebreaker?

In addition, after the application of the master code can be inserted easily copy and paste the example code does not it? A step by step guide to the basics would be helpful, because my little brother did not leave me alone until I found something for him. > _ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment