Friday, February 19, 2010

Boat Import Tax Australia Can I Import And What Duty Will I Pay To Import A Recreational Boat From USA To Australia?

Can I import and what duty will I pay to import a recreational boat from USA to Australia? - boat import tax australia

I'm happy about buying a used boat (6.5 m - 7.5 m), but seem to be cheaper in the United States here in Australia. Help me to make my opinion in connection with the supplier, in turn, I must know if the import is allowed and what to pay taxes / fees. I matter not as a mediator. This is for private use.

2 comments:

  1. Whether they believe that the rates of currency conversion. If you are over 10 U.S. dollars and spending in the United States, you will get 10 $ worth of goods. But education dollar is only about 75 cents if you are of Australia by the Australian currency is the U.S. $ 10 only about $ 7.50 in assets and U.S. $ around13.00 you need to buy $ 10 worth of stuff to buy .

    Of course, if you make your own requires permits from the U.S. and allows you to convert 13.00 lower conversion rates.

    Thus, as we say "everything will wash int. I suggest you check the prices of ships and convert Off Off lower prices in USD and will give a better comparison. Testing the Currency Converter below.
    http://www.xe.com/ucc/full.php

    If the vessel is theAmerican cheaper call tariffs and leaving the service and its consequences, etc., and add the GST (if the date of dollars to Aus-USA) on the price of the boat insurance also .. then see how it adds up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Contact the Customs of Australia. You will be advised what to do and importing charges and statements which you have to do.

    www.customs.gov.au

    ReplyDelete